Our client, located in the central Plymouth area, are currently looking for an experienced Paralegal with typing skills to join their Residential Conveyancing department.
The role will be between £18,000 - £21,000 dependant on experience.
The Department has strong links with the local community and is well connected with local estate agents throughout Plymouth.
The successful candidate will provide Paralegal and occasional secretarial support to an experienced Conveyancer and will have the ability to work efficiently, provide a high quality service to clients and provide a positive attitude to their own personal development and commitment to the firm.
Main Purpose of the Role:-
- Assisting an experienced Conveyancer with their caseload of sale and purchase files from instruction to completion;
- To deliver excellent customer service at all times;
- In both of the above respects, there is a high degree of responsibility to project the image and ethos of the firm at all times.
The ideal candidate will have:-
- Previous experience of working as a Conveyancing Paralegal;
- Audio typing skills and experience of working with digital dictation;
- Ability to work within a team but also have their own responsibilities and be able to work on their own initiative and take ownership of certain tasks;
- Ability to manage their own workload and have excellent organisation skills;
- Excellent telephone manner;
- First rate communications skills;
- Modern IT skills;
- Ability to welcome and embrace change with a positive attitude;
- Professional and positive work attitude.
- Ability to provide efficient and effective support;
If you are an experienced Paralegal looking for a new challenge then please click apply and someone will be in contact shortly.