Technical Service Desk Executive
Salary: £20,000 - £30,000
Our client is one of the UK’s leading Security Solutions companies, they are setting the standard for electronic security and customer service.
We are on the hunt for a Technical Service Desk Executive, you will play a crucial role and being an ambassador for the business and their outstanding reputation.
What to expect:
- Take calls and information from clients re system faults
- Answer enquiries/reports within 1 hour of receiving them
- Supplying further technical information and parts requirements to resolve issues that require field engineering attendance to ensure first time fix.
- Completing Remote Planned Maintenance Schedules (PPM) in accordance with regulatory and contractual schedules.
- Review Automated exception reports for Remote Planned Maintenance Schedules (PPM) that have automated PPM schedules set to ensure issues are identified and resolved on next visit
- Remotely triage False Alarm Management calls for sites with repeated activations and policed events.
- Commissioning of the all UDL and remote connection compatible systems into the Technical Service Desk on completion of installations for new systems and any other site visits on existing systems.
- Support the Planning and Scheduling team
- Support the Service Sales Team
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with Technical Security Management.
- Experience in technical security engineering/design/sales
- Experience in Remote Servicing and UDL platforms
Frontshell (Honeywell Intruder)
Wintex (Texecom Intruder)
Maintex (Texecom Intruder)
Command Centre (Webway/CSL Connection Gateway)
- CCTV Applications
Access Control Applications
- Experience in reviewing monitoring information from ARC’s (SOC) Masweb experience is required.
- Previous security and fire field technical experience, across all disciplines.
- Intruder including signalling and UDL configuration o Access Control , CCTV, Analogue, IP, Milestone experience required
- Fire knowledge would be beneficial
- High Level of understanding of security and fire related standards
What we have to offer:
- Competitive Salary - £20,000 - £30,000
- Training and progression opportunities
- Employee Benefits
*By applying for this role, you are consenting for RSD Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Follow RSD Recruitment on your favourite social networks – LinkedIn & Facebook