South West/South East base – Covering Nationally
Basic: £75,000 - £80,000
Our recruitment partner is a leading name in the Electronic Security Sector, they are looking for an inspirational and sales driven Director to join their growing organisation.
They are in an exciting transition of growth; the selected candidate will be a key part of optimising their sales team whilst working towards the company’s strategies.
What to expect:
- To achieve sales in line with the Company’s strategic objectives and targets.
- Ensure yourself and the sales team deliver against individual targets
- To manage, motivate and support the sales team, ensuring that we maximise their utilisation and that the sales activity will deliver the profitability required.
- Promote 6x protective services to the existing and new customer base
- Work in conjunction with the Marketing team
- Provide management and guidance to the Sales Support team helping to set priorities to ensure sufficient support levels are achieved
- To ensure that the Company is compliant with all the requisite external and internal standards, in anything it sells.
- Set performance management KPI’s to ensure maximum efficiency of the team and report on the effectiveness of the staff.
- To work closely with other members of the management team, to ensure that our resources match our sales expectations.
- Ensure that we deliver the best possible service to our customers.
- Ensure that all our sales are within the agreed Gross Margin parameters.
- Manage the Clients expectations to ensure that they match the Companies capabilities.
- Meet or exceed the sales forecast
What we are looking for:
- Security Sector Experience ideally in Electronic Security - Essential
- Previous experience in a Sales Director/Senior Sales Management type position
- Team Management, Target and KPI driven
- Experience adhering and writing sales strategy
- Client Management
- Lead from the front with sales, bids and tenders
What we have to offer:
- £75,000 - £80,000 + Bonus (Min OTE £110K)
- Company Vehicle or Allowance
- Employee Benefits
By applying for this role, you are consenting for RSD Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Follow RSD Recruitment on your favourite social networks – LinkedIn & Facebook