Show Room Manager
£25,945 Basic + Bonus
Our client is a luxury brand who are looking for their next Showroom Manager to take the helm and lead the branch through this uncertain time.
Setting the standard in both products and customer service, the chosen candidate will be leading and motivating a dedicated sales team to grow and continue the brands high calibre reputation. Experience managing a showroom, driving a sales team and promoting a brand is extremely desirable.
What to expect:
- To demonstrate our beautiful products and to answer questions from prospective clients. You will also be trained to ask these people the right questions to help them organise their thoughts before meeting a Designer;
- Support the designers with their client presentations and paperwork;
- Report to the Sales Manager on a weekly basis with the showroom orders activity;
- Work closely with our marketing team both to organise local events and to record and measure all showroom statistics, such as footfall.
What we are looking for:
- Articulate, diligent and flexible individual who has a strong track record in a retail or showroom environment;
- Experience of dealing with discerning clients;
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail;
- Impeccable personal appearance;
- Personable, friendly and confident with a can do attitude;
- IT literate with experience using Microsoft packages such as Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Base salary: £25,945
- Great Bonus Scheme
- Holiday and Pension
- Company benefits
Do not delay, apply today!