If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk. We’re looking for a flexible and versatile marketer who will be responsible for the growth of our clients business. They are a leader in the leisure and hospitality industry and are looking for a Marketing Manager who can take their holiday campaigns to the next level.
You will be responsible for:
- Tracking and analysing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with the brand identity.
- Building and maintaining a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
- Developing strategies and tactics to get the word out about their company and drive qualified traffic to their front door
- Deploying successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Producing valuable and engaging content for their website and blog that attracts and converts to target groups
- Building strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Overseeing and approving marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Analyse consumer behaviour and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
You will have
- BSc/MSc degree in Marketing or related field
- Experience of the leisure and holiday industry
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Hhands-on experience and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
In return you will be offered a great package, the opportunity to work with a great brand and the autonomy to run the Marketing department.
Sound like you? Please email your CV in confidence to [email protected]