Are you an experienced Public Relations Manager looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your skills and career in a great working environment? Are you a natural communicator who likes the excitement of new challenges and can thrive in a fast-paced environment?
If you are a top-notch Public Relations Manager who’s been waiting for the right opportunity, we have the stage set and are in need of someone who can shine and deliver!
My client a leader in the leisure and hospitality industry has several companies under their banner, all of whom are looking for a competent Group PR Manager to lead their public relations and take on full responsibility for the strategy, collaboration, execution and measurement of PR & Media Relations.
You will be able to:
- Plan, implement and manage public relations programs
- Plan and budget for PR events, programs and initiatives
- Help in designing and reviewing a variety of promotional and marketing materials
- Design and review the online content in media announcements and media kits
- Monitor corporate image frequently and ensure it is compliant with company brand
- Check and manage content produced for website and social media channels
- Develop and implement PR policies and procedures
- Measure and provide reports on each PR campaign
- Build long-term relationships with all relevant stakeholders, media people, etc.
- Produce content for various speeches, events, conferences...
You will have:
- Previous working experience as a Public Relations Specialist for at least 3 years
- BSc/BA in PR, communications, journalism or similar relevant field
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- A proven track record of successful PR campaigns
- An in-depth knowledge and passion for the media old and new,
- A powerful intellect that can master complex issues quickly,
- A proactive approach to build and maintain effective working relationships,
- The ability to come up with relevant ideas to generate positive media coverage.
- Be aware of traditional and digital PR best practices and be capable of driving business results through press relations across all media.
In return you will be offered a great package, the opportunity to work with a great brand and the autonomy to run the PR department.
Sound like you? Please email your CV in confidence to [email protected]