My client is looking to appoint a Financial Reporting Manager (Group) to join their team in Head Office.
You will be required with your team to produce the Groups statutory and management accounts, quarterly interim reporting and support key stakeholders with the delivery of the Groups annual consolidated accounts. You will also provide technical support for accounting and reporting matters.
You will be:
Fully qualified (ACA), with strong leadership and people management skills, advanced forecasting and modelling experience, highly articulate with superb communication skills and the ability to think creatively. Have an excellent understanding of IFRS and accounting standards along with experience of producing statutory reporting using your excellent knowledge of MS Office products.
You will be
- Responsible for identifying and making recommendations to reduce group financial risk
- Provide technical expertise on accounting matters
- Supervise the financial reporting to ensure that all reporting deadlines are met
- Produce board reporting packs and management packs for Group business including commentary on performance and KPIs
- Review and monitor cash flows and budgets
- Preparing accounting for complex transactions
- Deal with external auditors ensuring that documentation and information is provided in a timely manner
- Prepare financial models for new projects and initiatives
- Assist the Group Financial Controller in completing due diligence when required
- Manage and develop the management accounting teams
- In conjunction with Group FC ensure robust plans are in place around working capital and cash management
- Partner with finance business partners as appropriate
- Support with ad-hoc financial reporting development and projects as and when required
Thank you for taking the time to read this, please send me your details for a confidential conversation about the role.