£24,000 - £25,000 - Accommodation can be provided
This Fantastic opportunity has become available for a qualified 5 Star Sous Chef, to join the kitchen brigade for this reputable 5 Star holiday Park Company.
Team member attributes
- Our team display passion and drive on a daily basis, thriving to exceed expectations and deliver outstanding service consistently.
- You will mirror these qualities and work well alongside our current team, helping to create an unrivalled experience.
- Your friendly and approachable manor will be clear for all to see and you will genuinely want to succeed in your role with Leisure Resorts.
Working on a 5-star holiday home & lodge Park, you will work alongside the Head Chef to produce high quality meals. Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the Head Chef, ensuring food is prepped daily ready for service and team are equipped to deliver impeccable and well-presented meals
- Preparing meal orders, ensuring excellent presentation and standards are achieved consistently
- Checking and approving dishes prior to front of house team taking them
- Working tirelessly to produce quality meals in a timely manner, ensuring customers aren’t waiting long periods for their food
- Communicating with the bar & restaurant team, ensuring they are aware of any change to the menu and have the relevant information to deliver 5-star service
- Monitoring stock control, ensuring sales are not hindered by lack of stock and GP’s are met by portion control
- Supporting the Head Chef with the upkeep of the kitchen, including stock rotation, deep cleans etc.
- Complying with all H&S policies and food hygiene regulations
- Being responsible for the running of the kitchen, and all management duties, in the Head Chef’s absence
- Professional Chef with proven experience of excellent cooking skills and a great understanding of the industry
- Self-motivated and committed to delivering excellent service
- 5-star personal presentation
- Food & Hygiene certification, level 2 or above
- A full UK driving licence is essential due to the location of the park
This is a long-term career opportunity which comes with self-development opportunities.
The role will involve working evenings and weekends, specific times/days will be discussed at interview stage. Excellent holiday package and other benefits included.