Our client is a huge market leading company operating in both the U.K and Europe. They are specialists in delivering a broad range of temporary and emergency services to protect properties and assets.
This is your chance to join a rapidly growing business with great opportunities for future development and career progression.
Working inside and outside in all types of weather, the MSO - Steel & Alarms, will be responsible for the fitting of steel security screens/doors and alarms into vacant properties.
- Full Clean UK/EU Drivers Licence
- Fitting heavy duty security as required including mobile alarms to vacant properties (some working at height is required for this role)
- Completion of necessary job reports via a PDA unit
- Driving company vehicles to and from sites and also to tips when required
- Undertake training as organised and use PPE as the job requires
- Ensure compliance with H&S regulations
- Partaking in the depot call out rota
- Any other ad hoc duties when requested by the Service Centre Manager but mainly supporting the other MSO Clean and Clear teams when required
- Physically fit to be able be able to lift and carry metal screens and doors
- Must be able to climb ladders and work at heights
- Must be flexible with working hours. You may occasionally be required to travel long distances at short notice. You may be required to undertake duties that require to be away from home
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise daily tasks and good multi tasking skills
- Able to communicate at all levels both face to face and over the telephone
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to manage a fluctuating workload
- Good problem solving skills and able to use your own initiative
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to present self in a professional manner when dealing with the customers and clients of the business
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook and Microsoft packages
- Ability to comply with Health and Safety legislation and Vacant Property Specialists practices and procedures including all aspects of the company’s Code of Conduct
- Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) Card - Desirable
- Resilient under pressure
- Strong service ethos
- Flexible attitude to work
- Attention to detail
Key benefits include:
- Company pension scheme
- Annual leave 20 days rising to 25 days and 8 bank holidays (Pro-rata)
- Employee benefits, such as Health Care Cash Plan includes an employee assistance programme and a discounted shopping portal
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity click apply below and submit your CV.