Our client is an award-winning, industry –leading company providing security solutions to the UK vacant property, site security, and traffic management markets. The Head office, based in Manchester, has its own in-house Innovation Centre, and a world-class video monitoring station that supports both the UK and European operations across the whole Group.
We are looking for a Clean and Clear Operative to join our team. The role will include working inside and outside in all types of weather, the MSO Clean and Clear will be responsible for the cleaning and clearing of both vacant and tenanted properties / gardens to the highest standard.
We’re a hardworking, fun team. The work is tough but rewarding and there’s a real sense of comradery and friendships amongst the team in your branch; you’ll quickly feel part of the family.
- Clearance work of general rubbish, needle removal and hazardous waste (not including asbestos).
- Final/sparkle cleaning, full/deep cleaning, environmental cleans (hazardous waste).
- Garden work, general garden tidying, strimming, grass cutting, removal of green waste, removal of rubble and free-standing garden buildings.
- Completion of risk assessments of each job.
- Completion of job reports, including photographs on a PDA unit
- Driving company vehicles to and from sites and also to tips.
- Undertake training as organised and use PPE as the job requires.
- Ensure compliance with Health & Safety regulations.
- Any other ad hoc duties as requested by the First Line Manager but mainly supporting the other MSO Steel and Alarms teams when required.
Skills & Personal Attributes:
- Must be able to lift large / bulky items
- The ability to prioritise daily tasks
- Adaptable and flexible approach to work with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Must be able to communicate professionally, accurately and clearly, both orally and in writing
- Full UK/ EU Driving Licence required
Key benefits include:
- Company pension scheme
- Annual leave 20 days rising to 25 days and 8 bank holidays (Pro-rata)
- Employee benefits, such as Health Care Cash Plan includes an employee assistance programme and a discounted shopping portal