£60k, company car, benefits
Are you an experienced Operations Manager seeking a new and exciting challenge?
Our client is a market-leader in the world of insulation and interiors looking for someone to take responsibility for the transport and warehouse activities at the Branch, running a fleet of up to 28 vehicles and managing an operational team of up to 40 employees.
- Support the Warehouse and Transport Managers to ensure all operations are efficient and effective.
- Implement a new warehouse management system and inventory controls
- Communicate budgets, KPI’s, and SLA’s.
- Monitor control and costs.
- Provide leadership, coaching, and development.
- Ensure the site operates within safe parameters.
- Manage key relationships with customers, suppliers and service providers
- Manage internal relationships with employees.
You will have:
- People-management experience running a large distribution operation.
- IOSH/NEBOSH certification an advantage
- Experience in compliance with the Operator Licence Legislation
- Strong Health & Safety experience.
As well as being:
- Team Player
- Good Communicator
- Detail Concious
- Commercially aware
You will get:
- Fantastic salary
- Bonus scheme
- Company car
- Life Assurance
- 25 days holiday
If you feel you are the right person to take on this role, please contact us at RSD Recruitment. 01752 717 666