JOB TITLE: Finance Divisional Director/Finance Recruitment Director
REPORTS TO: Group Managing Director
RESPONSIBLE FOR: Delivery of EBITDA, Business planning & Building a sustainable long-term business through client partnerships & leading by example
The purpose of this role is to lead, develop & encourage colleagues within your business to be the best they can be whilst giving world class service not only to clients but candidates as well as they are always close to our hearts.
The objective of the role is to do all the above & deliver the budget that is agreed by you with the board. Support the Managing Director with writing partnership deals for national companies, completing tenders & winning bids.
To endorse our culture of developing people from entry level up to Management & more, you are required to create the atmosphere, the tempo in which people thrive in.
Key Accountabilities & Activities
- Drive revenue through hard work, team development, client service, candidate service & colleague engagement to the Groups Vision
- Deliver interim & permanent vacancies and deliver exceptional customer service on assignments
- Act as point of contact for internal/external clients
- Supporting the Group Managing Director with important decisions & financial planning
- Day to day management of recruitment operations
- Attend the Think Tank events to ensure our group stays relevant & innovative
- Presenting the business financials to the board
- Assisting in project meetings and chasing outstanding actions
- Ensuring a good relationship with credit control & support them when needed
- Supporting Finance Team
- Producing reports and presentations
- Leading from the front & showing the team how it’s done
- Liaising with suppliers, colleagues and clients at all levels
- Support in house events and conferences
- Supporting environmental office changes such as scheduled refurbishment
Qualifications, Experience and Personal Attributes
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Ability to communicate at all levels both face to face and over the phone
- Ability to produce high quality, accurate documentation
- Previous Branch/Divisional/Regional Management experience
- Proficient in all Microsoft packages/CRM databases
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight/conflicting timescales
- Ability to adhere to all aspects of confidentiality and data protection in order to comply with law
- Flexible approach
- To comply with health & safety requirements of RSD Group.
- To take responsibility for your own health & safety as necessary.
- To comply with the company’s disciplinary and grievance procedure as required.
- To comply with the company’s policies and procedures at all times.
- To uphold the company’s equal opportunities policy and ensure that any discriminatory practise within the workplace is appropriately challenged.
- To adhere to all aspects of confidentiality and Data Protection in order to comply with the law. To observe all policies and guidelines.
- The post holder will be required to undertake such other duties as may be required within the grade and competence of the post. Therefore, the list of duties in this job description should not be regarded as exclusive or exhaustive.
What’s on offer for right person:
- Great salary
- Monthly/yearly bonus
- Equity in the firm
- Opportunity to grow your business within in the group as big as you like, sky’s the limit
- Other benefits as negotiated
- OTE year 1 £100,000 year 2 £200,000 year 3 £300,000 (Based on budget)
If you are interested in finding out more then please don’t hesitate to get in touch with Rob Dyson at RSD Recruitment!