£30,000 - £35,000 + Benefits
The Operations Coordinator is accountable for:
- Transport Planning – production of detailed transport and load plans for mobilising/demobilising Osprey and 3rd party plant and equipment.
- Coordinating Project Requirements - working with the Project Manager / Engineers to meet the project requirements through allocation and coordination of plant and personnel, and negotiation and procurement of 3rd party hires and services.
- Project Administration – support in the administration of projects from creating and issuing Purchase Orders to suppliers, to approval of timesheets for personnel and hired equipment, through to raising of invoices to clients.
- Tracking Equipment – managing of all owned equipment (such as tackles) to ensure it is ready to use and its location is known at all times.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrable experience in transport/logistics planning for cranes and/or heavy haulage.
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office 365 suite – particularly Word, Excel, Teams and Outlook.
- Strong communication and organisational skills, together with the ability to build relationships at all levels are critical to the role. The ideal applicant will have a professional and confidential approach to work, along with being customer service focused. A willingness to develop and improve own skills.
It is desirable, but not essential, for successful candidates to:
- Be CPCS Slinger Signaller, Appointed Person or Counterbalance Forklift qualified.
- Have a technical/engineering qualification.
- Be experienced in using AutoCAD and Microsoft Project.