Depot Operations Manager
£24 - £26k + Bonus (bonus is based on Group Depot turnover, paid monthly and averages c.38% of basic)
The Depot Operations Manager has the overall responsibility:
- For all day to day depot hire and sales negotiation activities, customer support, customer queries, depot staffing and staff training.
- For plant examination, cleaning & repair systems, purchase orders including plant and transport controls, staff training, depot health & safety and the general operation of the depot to the Marwood Group Ltd quality system and standard.
- For all general operations necessary to the day to day running of the depot including:
- Oversee Administration of all documents received.
- The upkeep, updating and accuracy of the Plant History Files.
- Oversee administration of hire stock compliance.
- Initiating, the system of additional Chargeable Items, (Loss/Damage system)
- Resolution of Invoice Queries issued.
- All functions and control methods associated with the Yard staff.
- All transport related matters.
- Initiate and Log Customer Complaints.
- Initiate and Log all Corrective Action Reports.
Get in touch today for a confidential chat!