Business Development Manager – Bespoke Kitchen Products
£34,000 - £36,000 + Bonus & Company Car (Or Car Allowance)
Supporting company growth through development of business in a specific post-code boundary-defined area, as the Business Development Manager you will be responsible for all revenue generation activities within the stated territory, together with working within the wider Business Development team on National Accounts.
Responsibilities (Not limited to):
- Identify and develop new business opportunities for the organisation using all of the many lead generation resources available, together with own networking capabilities, working closely within the Sales team, both internal and external.
- Negotiating price points for individual and long-term contracts, and closing deals within prescribed commercial boundaries to develop company’s gross revenue and margin retention aspirations
- Generation of revenue to pre-agreed levels through own business development strategy, in line with company overall strategy and plans
- Provision of regular and ad-hoc sales reports to Sales Analyst and other departments
- Support colleagues within the National Sales Team, as needed.
What you need:
- Experience in the industry is essential for this role
- Ability to be a ‘self-starter’
- Well-developed negotiating, influencing and consulting skills
- Ability to work remotely
- Strong presentation skills
- Ambition to succeed
In return we can offer you:
- Basic salary of £36,000 - £38,000
- Bonus of approx. £8,000 p/a
- Company car or car allowance of £6,000 p/a
- Laptop/mobile etc all included
- 20 days annual leave per annum plus Xmas break (typically 24/12 – 2/1) plus bank holidays