Customer Experience Advisor
Are you looking for a new opportunity with a market leading company?
We are looking to recruit an ambitious customer service professional to work for this award-winning company. They are an industry leader and are setting the standard for customer service.
Our client is a growing company looking for motivated and driven people, they support and develop their staff to maximise their potential and excel within their career.
The role will involve:
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of instructions relating to customer requirements, including validation of insurance claims, in accordance with internal and external service level agreements, policies and procedures.
- Accurately pricing, ordering and arranging the delivery and installation of products, using product knowledge of glass and locks and working closely with our Technical Team to deliver the required outputs for complex claims.
- Dealing with client queries and complaints effectively, escalating complaints as required in line with the guidelines set by the Financial Conduct Authority, the company’s internal protocol and our clients’ expectations as agreed.
- Effectively and efficiently deploy engineers across our UK network, using internal systems to support diary management.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in a telephone-based environment
- Customer service experience
- Effective communicator
- Ability to work under pressure
- IT Skills (Microsoft packages)
- Highly competitive salary of £18,720
- Bonus / Commission
- Health care
If this sounds like something, you'd be interested in please click apply!!