Apprentice Ad Operations Executive (Full Training Provided)
£9,000 per year
I am after someone to work at a thriving and growing business in the heart of Cullompton. This apprenticeship is to gain a qualification in Level 3 Customer Service. During your time at this brilliant company, you will learn all there is to know in the niche market of Advertising Operations. IT is a growing market and something you should not miss out on!
Working with a selection of international clients, you will troubleshoot issues and implement technical solutions involving online advertisements to ensure the smooth running of their digital advertising workflow.
As this is an apprenticeship position, full training will be provided.
· Impeccable written communication skills.
· Confident communicator over the telephone.
· Familiarity with spreadsheet applications such as Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets.
· Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
· Proactive approach to daily tasks with a desire to exceed expectations.
· Attentive to detail.
· Capability to work within a team while being independently responsible for client accounts.
Desired (but by no means essential):
· Experience within a customer account management role.
· Knowledge of digital advertising channels (display, video, email, social media, native, etc).
· Enhanced holiday allowance – starting with 20 days per annum plus Bank Holidays
· Never have to work on your Birthday and get paid for it!
· Company auto enrolment pension scheme
· Eye tests & money off VDU glasses
· Continuous formal and informal training and development programmes.
· Free Tea & Coffee every day
· Length of Service Bonus
· Stupendous Christmas Party
· Periodic team bonding nights out on the town, paid by the Company
· On site Cafe
· Pingpong and Giant Jenga
· Gym less than 10 footsteps away
· Free parking
· Flexible start / finish times
· Access to an Employee Assistance Programme
· Annual Awards Night
· Employee of the month with additional holiday as the prize
· Cheesy music Fridays