£18,000 - £25,000
Gathering data to provide management information and insight to support decision making across the business, primarily by using SQL programming skills to interrogate large data sets. Presenting MI in meaningful and useful ways suitable to all levels, ensuring the most effective communication is achieved.
- Develop reports and management information using the standards and technical architecture
- Responsible for the extraction and manipulation of large datasets from several data sources
- Use of Business Intelligence tools, for data exploration & analysis
- Work in partnership with IT MI team to enable the delivery of high quality and trusted MI reporting & analysis to support business-decision making. The role holder will work with the IT MI team to evolve and improve the MI tools and reporting.
- Work closely with colleagues to deliver high quality & trusted MI reporting and analysis in a timely manner that assists decision making across the business
- Work closely and provide support to areas of the business and third parties (as requested) to understand, document and provide their MI requirements in a timely manner.
- Recognise opportunities for reporting improvements and proactively drive change
- Identify gaps, needs of the business and assist with creating business intelligence solutions
- Ensure all new or revised MI reports are fully tested before being released to the sponsor for user acceptance testing
- Produce MI and analysis for regular and ad hoc reporting that drives business
- Participation in projects and ad-hoc requirements
- Ensure complete system documentation is maintained to support developed solutions
- Maintain the management information systems, ensuring they remain effective and up to date over time
Knowledge and Experience
- SQL programming skills to intermediate level
- Intermediate Level of Excel including pivot tables and basic excel formulas
- Reporting Services to intermediate level
- Strong analytical and numeracy abilities
- Minimum of one years’ experience working with SQL server.
- Minimum of one years’ experience delivering MI from transactional based business applications.
- Proven experience of delivering to key targets
- Proven experience of dealing across all areas of a business with focus on client and customers
- Proven experience of working as part of a team to achieve shared objectives / overall goals of the business
- Proven experience of understanding and analysing data and data requirements
- Proven experience in presenting findings in a clear and concise manner
Please click apply below!!
- Highly competitve salary
- Loads of progression available
- Health care plan
- Pension plan
- And more!!