New opportunity not to be missed! Our client has a fantastic opening for an experienced Bar Supervisor to join their dedicated team based at their elegant Spa Hotel who take pride in their 5* service and hospitality.
In return for your commitment, the successful Bar Supervisor will receive an excellent starting salary and an exceptional career path offering great future development under the guidance of a supportive business.
Working alongside a fantastic team, we are looking for the Bar Supervisor to have the following;
- Previous experience as a Supervisor or Team Leader in a similar capacity
- Have a genuine passion and interest in wines, ales, spirits and cocktails and sharing their knowledge
- Experience of overseeing a team to maximise and drive revenue through team training, promotions, incentives and upselling
- Will ideally be experienced in creating cost effective rotas to ensure guest expectations are met and in line with revenue achieved
Benefits on offer for the Bar Supervisor:
- Our client offers excellent learning and development opportunities, including; accredited training!
- You can treat your family and friends to special discounted rates from only £50 for accommodation, dining in the restaurant and 25% off in their brand-new, multi-million-pound Aqua Club opening in Spring 2020
- 28 days holiday, which increases with every year of service up to 33 days
- £250 bonus each after 1 month if you introduce a team member to our client
- Uniform provided and free meals whilst on duty
The successful Bar Supervisors working hours would be working 5 days out of 7, around 40 hours per week.
If you want the chance to work for an amazing business which will give you the opportunity to really make a difference, then please feel free to apply and a member of the RSD Recruitment team will be in touch!