Our client is seeking an Assistant Manager to join their team in Cardiff.
Our client is a specialist supplier of building plastics and are able to supply a huge range of quality building products including soffits, trims, internal and external cladding, guttering, drainage systems, windows, doors, and much more. Our client has over 29 branches around the UK and an online distribution network covering the whole country and pride themselves on offering superior quality goods.
Salary: £21,500 per annum.
Monday - Friday (1 in 3 Saturdays).
Your day to day duties will include:
- Ensures Banking is completed daily and all cash is deposited or secured at close of business in accordance with company procedures.
- Provide cover in the absence of the Branch Manager.
- To support the Branch Manager with ensuring the staff meet or exceed all activity standards required and the Branch is staffed at all time.
- To support the sales and marketing plans of the business.
- To support the branch action plan and to ensure the branch maintains existing business & obtains new business.
- To assist in the development and implementation of sales and marketing plans of the business.
- Maintain accurate records of sales and deliveries.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Assist in training and performance reviews and support the team to develop.
Key Experiences And Skills Required
- Full driving license (Essential)
- Experience of working in a trade environment
- Demonstrate the highest levels of customer service
- Experience of dealing with cash
- Ideally some knowledge of the construction industry
- Experience of managing a team
If you have the experience and are looking for a new challenge then please apply here and one of the RSD team will be in contact to discuss the role further. Please note that due to the level of candidates, we will only be progressing with applicants with the level of experience that we need.