Waterpark Duty Manager
Would you like to work with an award-winning Waterpark?
Our client is currently seeking high calibre positive, supportive, inclusive and progressive individuals who are looking for the next step!
As Duty Manager of this busy Complex you will be responsible for ensuring opening and closing of the site, as well as supporting and coaching your lifeguarding team, operating pool plant and water testing.
We would like to hear from you if you:
• Have experience in a supervisory role within Leisure
• Can lead and motivate a diverse team
• Are focused on high customer service standards
• Can drive income in all areas of the business
• Can create an environment where colleagues can achieve their full potential
• Can demonstrate exceptional time management and deadline compliance
Full-time, Permanent (including evenings/weekends)
This position will involve evening and weekend work, including public holidays.
If this sounds like you, please call Courtney at RSD Recruitment on 07555 730766 or CLICK to apply!