Food and Beverage Assistant
Hourly Rate (Competitive/Negotiable)
My client are looking for experienced and hardworking Food and Beverage Assistants to join the already broad and fantastic F&B team on site. They're a Luxury 5* Resort and Spa with a very reputable name within the industry, looking to expand teams and promote internally.
The successful candidate will need previous experience as a Food and Beverage Assistant, Waiter or Waitress (looking after the floor/bar on service) who is also ambitious and hardworking, looking for a company in which will allow them to progress internally and better their career.
Responsibilities will include (not all are listed):
- To participate in the restaurant, bar and room service in accordance with the requirements and practices of the food and beverage department.
- To prepare all mise-en-place required for the tables and stations before each service.
- Undertaking cleaning and tidying of service and pantry areas before, during and after the service.
- Fully laying and clearing away of tables.
- To gain working knowledge of calorific values and basic nutrition in order to advise guests on diet.
- To have a working knowledge of each day’s menus in order to answer guests queries.
- Laying out of the buffet and maintaining it during the service periods including ensuring correct labelling of food.
- Restocking of wine fridges as required.
- To be pleasant and helpful to guests without familiarity.
- Taking bookings for all meals.
- To deal with guests comments and complaints initially and report these to the person in charge.
- To inform the person in charge of any non-resident guests or club members using the restaurant (so that they can be billed).
- Comply and with all Company Policy and Procedures
This position is fantastic and one you really don't want to miss out on. Benefits that are included with this role are phenomenal, to name a few:
- Internal Progression
- Competitive Salary
- Staff Discounts
- Training and Development opportunities
- Family and Friend discounts
- Much More!!
If this position is something that interests you, apply today with an up to date CV for a confidential chat!