Import Manager – West Yorkshire
Our client is looking for an experienced Import Manager to join them in West Yorkshire on a full time, permanent basis.
They offer an end to end supply chain service covering all aspects of supply chain management, global logistics, fulfilment and value add services.
As an Import Manager you will pro-actively support the business and oversee key accounts, work with the Head of Freight to meet the customer service level agreements and ensure all business required targets are achieved.
You will join the team and work closely with the business to:
- Manage and maintain high-level accounts, including monitoring sales performance and promoting engagement
- Manage and lead the team to successfully meet customer Service Level Agreements
- Ensure business required targets are achieved within set time frames
- Effectively plan and manage workloads of the team
- Understand the customer's needs and facilitate change to ensure the customer's needs are met
- Pro actively help, support and train the team in terms of performance, welfare and conduct
We are looking for candidates with the following experience:
- At least 2 year's experience as an Account Manager within a fast-paced and highly competitive freight forwarding environment
- A good knowledge of the Freight Forwarding industry and understanding of the market context
- Successful experience in high value client acquisition & satisfaction (desirable)
- Previous experience of working with Freight Forwarding management systems
If you have the experience and are looking for a new challenge please apply here and one of the RSD team will be in contact to discuss the role further. Please note that due to the level of candidates, we will only be progressing with applicants with the level of experience that we need.