Head of Finance & Business - South Wales
Our client is a leader in providing leisure facilities which include swimming pools, sports halls and centres of excellence for the development of sport.
As the Head of Finance & Business you will manage all financial, administrative and business development systems and processes. You will lead, operate, maintain and develop the financial procedures and systems and Human Resources process and practice in co-operation with the CEO and Senior Management team.
You will be part of the team that delivers the strategic direction and be responsible for:
- Working with the Senior Management Team to prepare the annual budget
- Delivering all appropriate financial and performance systems and to manage all aspects of the financial performannce records
- To undertake all financial and performance reports on a monthly basis to the Leadership Team
- Preparing for approval the annual estimates of income and expenditure.
- To ensure that the financial transactions are carried out in an appropriate manner and that the financial regulations are observed.
- Process and maintain payroll records and monitor payroll budget and weekly facility rotas and reporting any overspends immediately.
- To produce monthly payroll, starter, leaver and payroll change forms. Maintain all personnel data entry. Maintain holiday records.
In return for this level of experience in sales, our client will give you:
- Incredible basic salary
- Future career development
- Autonomy and ownership
This is a permanent role, full time and we are looking for candidates with the following experience:
- FPA background and knowledge
- Processes and systems management
- Cost Management and planning
- HR & Payroll experience
- IT Leadership
So if you are looking for your next sales challenge, have the passion and sales hunger to find and grow new business then please apply and a member of the RSD recruitment team will be in contact to discuss the role further.