Window Fitter – Commercial
Salary: £22,162 - £26,642
Our client is the UK’s leading provider of responsive, pre-planned and emergency home services, they are on the hunt for experienced Commercial Window Fitters to join their busy organisation.
The role will see you visiting customers on site, assessing claims, performing installations and repairs whilst delivering outstanding customer service.
Their mission is to double in size by 2024 whilst providing their employee the tools to discover their own potential.
What we are looking for:
- Experience fitting Commercial Windows/Doors/Locks/Doors
- Experience on shop front fitting
- Customer orientated
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a wider team to achieve our goals and objectives
- Driven to achieve targets and exceed expectations
- Excellent attention to detail
- Adaptable and flexible approach to work
- Meet with customers onsite where possible to understand their requirements and discuss their options in relation to works to be undertaken, e.g. betterment
- Validate claim is consistent with damage and repudiate if necessary, ensuring completion of repudiation paperwork and that the appropriate escalation process is followed
- Completed assigned installation and repair jobs to a high standard within appropriate timescales Ensure possession of all necessary goods, tools & equipment to complete all assigned work and report any storages at the earliest opportunity
- Ensure all information is accurately captured using a Personal Digital Assistant (PDA) and ensure that all PDA steps are fully complied with
- Ensure all Company requirements in relation to paperwork, time sheets, activity sheets and vehicle checks are adhered to and completed in a timely manner
- Comply with the Health & Safety and Information Security requirements of the Company
- Any other duties as may be required within the grade and competence of the post. The list of duties in this job description should not be regarded as exclusive or exhaustive
- Ensure that Trainees are given appropriate training and guidance to meet the requirements of their development plan
Key benefits include:
- Company pension scheme
- Basic + Bonus and OT
- Progression and development opportunity
- Employee benefits, such as Health Care Cash Plan includes an employee assistance programme and a discounted shopping portal.
- Company Van
*By applying for this role, you are consenting for RSD Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Follow RSD Recruitment on your favourite social networks – LinkedIn & Facebook