Planning and Scheduling Advisor
Permanent - Full Time
£21,000 - £23,000
Our client are one of the UK’s leading companies providing glazing and lock services, operating in the Insurance, Facilities Management and Noise Abatement sectors. A growing business with an exciting vision for the future and looking for dynamic and ambitious individuals to help achieve our goals.
Responsible for deployment of available resource, supporting the maximisation of productivity, working within agreed SLAs to deliver service excellence. You will provide an outstanding service to variety of key internal and external stakeholders, including internal departments and the wider Central Operations team, Field Management, Branch Managers, Stock Controllers, Regional Operations Managers, Response and Fulfilment Engineers. This will also include members of the general public, sub-contractors and suppliers.
What to expect:
- Effective deployment of available resource based upon skills requirement, geography and agreed SLAs.
- Liaise with stakeholders to progress jobs effectively and efficiently.
- Escalate any anticipated shortfall in service to the appropriate Manager
- Work closely with the field resources with regards to reactive planning, for example, for incomplete work, product delays, colleague absence and potential impact to diary.
- Ensure customers are advised immediately of any changes to planned appointments.
- Actively participate in business improvement and process activities to support the continuous
- development of deployment and optimisation tools.
- Assist with various administration tasks, including but not limited to excess collections.
- Actively optimise our resources in accordance with current health and safety, best practice policy and procedures.
What we are looking for:
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook and Microsoft packages.
- Experience of working in a telephony based, customer focused environment.
- Deployment and optimisation experience within a glazing and locks or similar industry.
- Ability to negotiate and deal with conflict.
- Ability to work as part of a team to achieve shared objectives and overall goals of the business.
- Effective communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with all areas of the business with focus on client and customer.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to prioritise workload effectively.
- Ability to solve problems readily.
- Self-motivated and able to adapt to different circumstances.
- Personable, approachable and helpful.
What we have to offer:
- Potential for permanent position at end of contract
- Training Opportunities
*By applying for this role, you are consenting for RSD Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.*