£34,000 per annum
Pitlochry, Scotland PH16
We are working with our client to recruit for a Head Chef who will be joining a busy restaurant in the heart of Scotland. They are looking to expand their kitchen team at their award-winning restaurant located in the scenic town of Pitlochry.
What’s in it for you? –
- Long-term career prospects
- Good salary
- Great accommodation provided at a small cost
- 28 days annual leave
- Bonus scheme
Key Responsibilities –
- Leading and managing a large kitchen team with a proactive approach.
- Provide instructions for all levels of chefs.
- Maintain highest standards of health, safety & hygiene.
- Working as part of a team in a happy working environment.
Key Requirements –
- Qualified Chef
- You must be an individual who is hardworking and has a good attitude.
- Previous professional kitchen experience is required.
If this fantastic opportunity interests you, please apply today with an up-to-date CV and an RSD Recruitment Professional will be in contact!
By applying for this role, you are consenting for RSD Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Follow RSD Recruitment on your favourite social networks – LinkedIn & Facebook