An opportunity for a newly created Compliance Administrator role has become available to join our existing team at our Telford Depot.
Working on a full-time basis, the successful candidate will ideally have a good understanding of compliance and will have excellent administrative and organisational skills. You must also be able to communicate confidently and effectively at all levels and whilst maintaining high levels of professionalism.
This role is perfectly suited to someone who likes all things compliance, and someone who takes pride in their exceptional attention to detail.
You’ll be joining us as a key member of the team and will support is in implementing processes to ensure that we keep our drivers, customers and members of the public safe. You’ll need to be a pro-active and self-motivated individual who is passionate about joining us.
- Ensuring that Accidents & Incidents are reported fully & immediately in accordance with our strict company policies and that documents is detailed, accurate and compliant. for 3 of our sites within the region. Internal and external training on Motor Incident Investigation will be given where necessary.
- Investigating claims & recording details/statements in line with our company and insurers guidelines
- Obtaining CCTV ensuring adherence to GDPR guidelines
- Support with the implementation of the process to ensure that Waste Transfer Notes are documented, detailed and available to both the Depot and our customers in a prompt and effective manner.
- Investigating and resolving complaints ensuring up to date records are maintained.
- Collating information and producing reports when required
- Communicate with both internal and external customers as well as the wider organisation on all things related to Depot compliance
- General office administration and other ad hoc office duties.
- Working across the departments to support the whole team, ensuring all tasks are completed.
The ideal person will have the following skills:
- Must hold a full valid driving licence as travel between sites will be a requirement of this role.
- General knowledge of motor insurance/claims would be advantageous.
- Experienced in all Microsoft packages with Excel being necessary including knowledge of filters and formulas.
- Confident in working across several software systems.
- Ability to work well under pressure and deadlines.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- At least 2 years of experience working in an administrative role
- Be a Team player
- Be flexible in their attitude and approach
This position is office based; all COVID-19 precautions have been implemented for a safe working environment.
If this sounds like the position for you please apply now!
*By applying for this role, you are consenting for RSD Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Follow RSD Recruitment on your favourite social networks – LinkedIn & Facebook