Residential Support Worker
We are working with our client to recruit for Residential Support Workers based in Chesterfield. You will be required to work support shifts or waking nights. You will be responsible and accountable in assisting the Residential Manager in the running of this project, implementing a high standard of quality care to service users in line with the companies registered services.
Key Responsibilities –
- To ensure that our child/young person is valued, able to explore personal development and has the opportunity to communicate their needs, choices and aspirations
- To be responsible for the physical care, safety, health & wellbeing of our children/young people. This will involve supporting the service user with personal care, as detailed in the care plan/risk assessment.
- To support children/young people fully with their life choices, including activities in the community, this will involve sports, swimming, walking, independent living and a range of activities that will consist of physical participation.
- To provide individual advocate support as necessary, promoting and empowering the child/young person’s choice, inclusion and decision making.
- To promote and respect the privacy and dignity of the child/young person at all times
- To maintain the confidentiality and respect the views of the child/young person.
- Experience of working within Residential Childcare
- Good knowledge of and worked to Good and or Outstanding Ofsted standards
- Ability to deal with challenging and dynamic environments
- Be a flexible and committed team player with the ability to build strong partnerships and work collaboratively with external agencies.
Desirable Requirements –
- Full UK Driving License
If this fantastic opportunity interests you, please apply today with an up-to-date CV and an RSD Recruitment Professional will be in contact!
By applying for this role, you are consenting for RSD Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Follow RSD Recruitment on your favourite social networks – LinkedIn & Facebook