Registered Care Home Manager
We are working with our client to recruit for a Registered Manager who will be crucial to the delivery of consistent, high quality care in a care home based in Plymouth. You will need to actively motivate and lead the team, ensuring full compliance with all CQC regulations/guidance whilst aiming for Good/Outstanding ratings when inspected.
Key Responsibilities –
- To recruit, retain and develop an effective staff team, ensuring that all appropriate staffing levels are maintained in the home.
- To ensure full compliance with the homes policies, employee handbook, CQC regulations/guidance, and Health & Safety legislation.
- To ensure all potential admissions/referrals are dealt with quickly and in a manner that minimises the disruption experiences by the individual.
- To complete all core mandatory training with the specified time scales and ensure that their staff team do likewise.
- To be proficient in using MS Office, with particular emphasis on Word, Excel, Teams and PowerPoint.
- You will have full clinical and commercial responsibility for the home, maximising occupancy and ensuring that the home demonstrates a friendly and welcoming approach towards the people entrusted to our care, their families and the other stakeholders.
- An existing Care Home Registered Manager in a similar service who has experienced at least two CQC inspections as a Registered Manager in the last five years.
- The individual will have achieved a Good/Outstanding CQC rating in their last CQC inspection.
- Commissioning experience
- Strong leader of people, demonstrating able to coach, inspire and release the potential of their team members.
- Forward thinking approach, continually striving to improve the standard of care provided with the confidence to communicate effectively with all stakeholders.
- Qualified at either NVQ Level 4 in a directly relevant qualification or holding a Level 5 Health & Social Care Diploma
- Proactive, constructively challenging in their approach in order to achieve great outcomes for the people we care for.
- Full driving license (for manual transmission vehicles)
- Ability to travel a reasonable distance on company business.
If this fantastic opportunity interests you, please apply today with an up-to-date CV and an RSD Recruitment Professional will be in contact!
By applying for this role, you are consenting for RSD Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Follow RSD Recruitment on your favourite social networks – LinkedIn & Facebook