Kitchen Sales Designer
A fantasic opporunity has arisen for an experienced kitchen designer to work for a luxury kitchen brand based in the Plymouth area. You’ll be designing functional, modern and bespoke kitchens and have the responsibility for seeing through our customer’s requirements.
- Providing outstanding levels of customer service to encourage positive testimonials & referrals
- Providing product and design advice to retail customers
- Using the latest design software, providing detailed plans & perspectives of your designs
- Presenting your priced designs in a professional manner and ensuring enquiries are turned into sales
- Placing your customers orders directly with suppliers in accordance with company procedures, collating orders and arranging delivery
- Working closely with Branch and Assistant Branch Managers and supporting the branch in exceeding its targets
Skills ideally needed:
- Experience using CAD Design
- Personable and friendly
- The ability to adapt to change quickly
- Positive interaction with colleagues
- Able to put the customer first
What's in it for you?
- Enticing Salary
- Fantastic Training
- Shifts 5 days per week including some weekends
If interested, please contact one of the RSD Recruitment team today!